Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

news

Abhishek Bachchan admits he has lost roles due to his ‘no intimate scenes’ policy for daughter Aaradhya


[ad_1]

Abhishek Bachchan will soon be seen on the show, Breathe: Into the Shadows that will be aired on a leading OTT platform. The actor gave an interview to film critic Rajeev Masand where he spoke about his career. Abhishek Bachchan also spoke about how he rejected certain roles as he felt his daughter, Aaradhya would be uncomfortable watching them. He said, "I know it has changed one thing. There are certain kinds of films and scenes I’m not comfortable doing anymore. I would not want to do anything in which my daughter would feel uncomfortable or something that she’d question me about, saying ‘hey what’s going on here?" He is not the only one. Quite a few actors have become quite conscious after becoming parents. Also Read - Given a chance, Abhishek Bachchan will choose to do THIS with his Dhoom 3 costar Aamir Khan instead of acting

Abhishek Bachchan says he was pretty uncomfortable about romantic scenes from the start. He told Masand, "I’m thankful for it, because as it is, I was very uncomfortable doing romantic scenes. So I’m not comfortable doing any intimate scenes, and I’d rather not." It seems he informs every director that he is not comfortable doing scenes that have a lot of physical intimacy and is okay if the maker sticks to his original vision. He says, "If they say this is integral to my storytelling and they really can’t wrap their heads around doing it in a differently aesthetic way, then I say ‘look, you have a choice, I’m very happy to bow out’." Abhishek Bachchan was loved in Manmarziyaan his last outing on the big screen. He said that he took a sabbatical as he wasn't happy being part of ensemble casts any more. Also Read - Breathe: Into The Shadows: Amit Sadh's beefed-up look will leave you awestruck

Abhishek Bachchan has confirmed that he has lost out on work because of his clause. He says, "Yes, and that’s fine. No regrets, because I had a creative point of view, and the producer-director have a creative point of view, and they didn’t want to compromise on that and I completely respect that, and it’s perfectly fine." Also Read - Not Kareena Kapoor Khan, but Abhishek Bachchan faced the camera for the first time with THIS actress

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Helo and Instagram.

Source link
[ad_2]

source https://earn8online.com/index.php/32133/abhishek-bachchan-admits-he-has-lost-roles-due-to-his-no-intimate-scenes-policy-for-daughter-aaradhya/

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad