Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

news

The Model and Me: Alessandra spring-summer 2020


[ad_1]

My love of the throw and go summer dress runs very deep. And this lolly pink frock from the Alessandra spring-summer 2020 collection not only makes dressing fun, it’s a style that can be dressed up or down for any summer occasion.

Melbourne-based Alessandra started as a fashion label focussed on cashmere but now also encompasses pieces for all seasons crafted in high quality natural fibres.

This featured dress is definitely a head turner.

The model

Alessandra Picnic Splice dress in lolly

Alessandra Picnic Splice dress in lolly

and me

Alessandra dress | FRANKiE4 Footwear sneakers

Alessandra dress (I’m in XL) | FRANKiE4 Footwear sneakers

So, the first thing you’ll notice is that where the dress falls on the model and where it falls on me is very different. A couple of factors are at play here. Firstly, the model is probably a good 10-15cm taller than me. I’m 166cm tall. Secondly, she could be wearing a sample that was altered after the photoshoot but before production. To me, the third tier looks longer on my dress than it does on the featured model look.

The colours are also more vibrant in real life, which I absolutely love. What you can’t see on the photo is the silver edging detail on the arm hole. I’ve popped up a video on my Instagram Stories that shows that (it will be saved in the Model and Me highlight).

I’m wearing the XL which is true to my back/bust size, so I’d suggest sticking to your back size if looking to buy this piece.

It is fun to wear back with white sneakers – I popped on FRANKiE4 ELENAs because of the silver detail – but I’d also wear this with tan wedges or heels for lunch out with the girls. You could dress this look up further with a white summer blazer.

The Model and Me: Alessandra spring-summer 2020

This garment was gifted to me for editorial consideration.


More Model and Me

Check out the back archive HERE.


Source link
[ad_2]

source https://earn8online.com/index.php/140135/the-model-and-me-alessandra-spring-summer-2020/

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad