Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

news

Honest Review of Just Herbs Kimsukadi Tail – Glow Boosting Facial Oil


[ad_1]

Anyone who has met me would know that I am blessed with good skin. It’s probably because I use no make-up on my face. I eat healthy, nutritious food and exercise regularly. In terms of a regular beauty regime, before the lockdown, it was monthly facials. Make-up for me always means kajal and lipstick. This basic routine is what I have been following for the past 43 years of my life. But, aging is a reality.

The questions that haunt all ladies above 40 today:

How to arrest aging?

How to get glowing skin after 40?

Is there a safe alternative to boost facial glow after 40?

Can I have a glowing face without a salon visit?

Is there a natural product for boosting facial glow?

Aging is a reality, and the lockdown played havoc with my otherwise amazing skin. Notice the tiredness and slight spots on my cheeks.

For many of us, aging came coupled with the lockdown. Lockdown deprived me of the daily dose of vitamin D. Exercise almost came to a halt and thus my skin got affected since it didn’t get its detox doses. It has been almost a year since I have had a facial and the fear of COVID19 is going to keep me away from salons for a long time. As a result, my skin started looking tired and slight spots appeared on my cheeks.

Anti-aging creams are a strict no-no for me. Moisturising creams, night creams etc – I am always scared of using them. The chemicals are totally repulsive. So much so that I told myself that wrinkled skin or dry skin is better than chemically treated skin. But I wasn’t too happy looking into the mirror. It pained me.

I came across Kimsukadi Tail – a glow boosting facial oil by Just Herbs.

That’s when I came across Kimsukadi Tail – a glow boosting facial oil by Just Herbs. I ordered the product after learning Arush’s heartwarming story of how his mother, Dr. Neena Chopra, an award-winning biochemist started mixing herbs, plants and flowers to make lotions and potions at their family-owned garden lab in Mohali in North India. Arush moved to Chandigarh along with his wife, Megha to support his mother in reaching the products across the country.

Just Herbs is created by Dr. Neena Chopra, an award-winning biochemist.

How does the Kimsukadi Tail work?

Well, the best part is, that it works while one is asleep! I applied a few drops at bedtime. They recommend using it after night cream but I don’t use any night cream so, I just applied it on a clean face. My thirsty skin just soaked up all the oil and left no trace. I wondered if it was really working. The dryness disappeared immediately, however; I wondered how it would boost the glow on my face – the principal claim of this product.

I used the product for 15 days and timed it according to a wedding that I was going to attend in Bilaspur. I knew that I wouldn’t be going to a salon and was really nervous to go for a social gathering without a basic facial.

Over the days, through regular usage, I noticed that my skin felt tighter, and I felt moisturised. The spots became lighter however; they didn’t disappear completely. I nervously waited for the wedding.

The result is here for you to see:

This picture has no filters, there is ZERO foundation on my face. Just kajal and lipstick – the way I normally use. I simply love the glow on my face, the spots have almost disappeared.

Kimsukadi Tail - Glow Boosting Facial Oil
ZERO Make-up base, just eye-liner and lipstick. No filters applied.

I never review a product without using it on myself for atleast 2 weeks because my readers believe in me. It has helped me build credibility for myself and DiaryOfAnInsaneWriter over the years. In the past, I have shared secrets to arresting hair fall in 6 weeks and also told my readers about supplements that have helped me gain good health. Each time, I have used the product, experienced the benefits and then shared it with my readers.

I never review a product without using it first.

My honest review of Kimsukadi Tail – a glow boosting facial oil by Just Herbs.

May be perceived at expensive since 15ml is priced at ₹1,595.00  (Inclusive of all Taxes). However, it eradicates the need for any other product like moisturizer, night cream, etc. So in totality, it’s quite a saving.

Verdict: 4.5/5

You can buy the product from their website: https://ift.tt/2KlFD0V

Do share your views in the comment section below.

Penned by:

Mayura Amarkant

Copyright

©MayuraAmarkant. This article is the property of DiaryOfAnInsaneWriter. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mayura Amarkant (DiaryOfAnInsaneWriter). With the right and specific direction to the original content.

Disclaimer: This is not a paid post, the product was sent to me by Just Herbs for an honest review. However, DiaryOfAnInsaneWriter takes no responsibility of the product quality, endorsements or information put out by Just Herbs or its associates. We have published the above review because I used the product and found it useful for me. DiaryOfAnInsaneWriter urges readers to take their buying decision independently after doing their own due-diligence.


Source link
[ad_2]

source https://earn8online.com/index.php/216597/honest-review-of-just-herbs-kimsukadi-tail-glow-boosting-facial-oil/

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad