Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

news

Oscars 2021: Daniel Kaluuya discusses his parents’ sex life during the acceptance speech; leaves mom confused | English Movie News


[ad_1]
Daniel Kaluuya won Best Supporting Actor for his role in ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’. The award was presented by Best Supporting Actress winner in 2020, Laura Dern.
Kaluuya played Chicago Blank Panther leader Fred Hampton, who was killed in an FBI raid in 1969. In his acceptance speech, the actor went on to thank his mother. "I'd like to thank my mom," Kaluuya said, as his mother teared up while watching. "You gave me everything. You gave me your factory settings. So I could stand at my fullest height."

Daniel also went on to mention his parents having sex. The camera was panned toward his mother who was sitting in the audience. His mom looked confused after listening to him. He said, “It's incredible. My mom met my dad, they had sex, it's amazing. Do you know what I'm saying? I'm here, do you know what I mean? I'm so happy to be alive, so I'm going to celebrate that tonight.”
His speech left the fans in splits. They started sharing funny videos and tweets on Twitter. One of the users wrote, “#DanielKaluuya’s mom like - wait, what did this boy just say in front of Jesus and all his angels??”

While another user shared the video of his mom and it is simply unmissable. Have a look:



Meanwhile, it was Kaluuya's second nomination. The first came for his breakout role in "Get Out" in 2018.

Also See: Oscars 2021 Live Updates

Source link
[ad_2]

source https://earn8online.com/index.php/254184/oscars-2021-daniel-kaluuya-discusses-his-parents-sex-life-during-the-acceptance-speech-leaves-mom-confused-english-movie-news/

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad