Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

news

Planted some seeds earlier and was hoping for someone to tell me if I’m on the right track…Information in comment down below. : herbs

[ad_1]

Just planted some seeds earlier today; (from left to right) parsley, oregano and thyme. Other windowsill has chives. They’re west-facing windows, and these three in the pic will have a grow light for 4 hours a day. Chives have no grow light but I heard they can survive in more low-light conditions. I gave them LOTS of water, and plan to only water them again when the soil is dry, and then again with lots of water. I plan to fertilize them every 2 weeks. They will be permanent indoor herbs. I tried planting herbs last summer but it was a fail when I got a fruit fly infestation (unsure if the herbs were the cause). I know this comment and the picture isn’t enough information to access everything 100% accurately, but I’m really just looking for some insight as to if I’m doing things right or if I’m setting these plants up for failure! Please criticize me!


Source link
[ad_2]

source https://earn8online.com/index.php/246538/planted-some-seeds-earlier-and-was-hoping-for-someone-to-tell-me-if-im-on-the-right-track-information-in-comment-down-below-herbs/

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad