Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

news

Silent rotor technology, page 1


[ad_1]

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:31 AM
I think this tech has been around for awhile. I've seem/heard what sounds like the silent tech over my house and over my area going back 10 years. The noticeable lack of repetitive "thud"/"whack", especially when they are gaining altitude quickly, always made me wonder WTF was going on with these, especially at night when there were what seemed like test flights or ariel searches going on (no spot lights though).

Do you know if current vehicles have this or is there a previous iteration, maybe even different tech, but still a noise reducing technology?


Source link
[ad_2]

source https://earn8online.com/index.php/255554/silent-rotor-technology-page-1/

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad