Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

news

Is there any way I can save my basil plant? Tried looking it up, not sure what exactly is causing this. : herbs

[ad_1]

Note: I JUST pruned the tops, the tops were very green and healthy looking lol, not quite as sad as this sight here. I am on a balcony, so I've brought the planter down to try and help with some of the wind. Could the wind be causing some of the damage here? Plants have never been in frost (unless it happened before I purchased the plant a week and a half ago). Stems are getting woody now already.

I would say the basil gets about 6 hours of sunlight a day, west facing. I have been watering when I've dipped my finger into the soil and I water lightly until beginning to see some water seep onto the saucer. End up being every other day on average, maybe 2-3 days. Rocks for drainage and nutrient enriched soil.


Source link
[ad_2]

source https://earn8online.com/index.php/275334/is-there-any-way-i-can-save-my-basil-plant-tried-looking-it-up-not-sure-what-exactly-is-causing-this-herbs/

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad