Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

news

Zonnique Pullins’ Clips With Her Daughter Has Fans Saying She Looks Like Heiress Harris


[ad_1]

Zonnique Pullins shared a few clips featuring her daughter and fans are saying that she looks like Heiress Harris . Check out the post below.

'atp take me back to being sick and stuck in the house with my hunty🍯' Zonnique said.

RELATED: Baby Heiress, Deyjah Harris, And Zonnique Pullins Got Some Very Sweet Notes From T.I. On Christmas

Someone else posted this: 'auntie’s babyyyyyyyyyy😍 and my beautiful seesterrrrrr. i’m so lucky to experience y’all in this lifetime.'

One other follower said: 'I just love y’all bro 😭💕' and someone else said: 'Wow that baby looks just like your sister ❤️' and a commenter posted this: 'She looks like Heiress & Major!!!😍'

RELATED: Tiny Harris Impresses Fans With This Cooking Video Featuring Heiress Harris

Someone else said: 'She look just like major 😍' and one other follower said: 'Stop uploading Heiress baby pictures !!! We want to see your real baby now !!!!🤣jk.'

One other follower said: 'Girlll she look just like Heiress omg to beautiful 🥰' and someone else posted this: 'Aw😍she looks just like her moms lil sister🥺.'

A fan said: 'It’s crazy how she look so much like heiress,' and one other follower said: 'Omg she looks just heiress and major too cute!!!😍'

Someone else wrote: 'The way how your mirror pics were alone and now you got toot toot to join them😩😩'

Not too long ago, it's been reported that Zonnique Pullins   is celebrating the birthday of her father. Check out her post below.

'Happy Birthday to my HEART! my twin nem! ya know I’m calling your phone before the police cause you gone get to me ASAP!! you go crazy for me and I’ll always do the same for you in return! this man STILL doesn’t have social media and could careless but I know you’ll see this at some point! I love you so much daddy!!!🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍' she posted.

Zonnique is definitely living her best life with her family these days and her fans and followers could not be more thrilled.


Source link
[ad_2]

source https://earn8online.com/index.php/276007/zonnique-pullins-clips-with-her-daughter-has-fans-saying-she-looks-like-heiress-harris/

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad