Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

news

Bhumi Pednekar has some sweet things to say about her parents


[ad_1]


Bhumi Pednekar, who has been in the limelight throughout the pandemic for her relentless  contribution to help those suffering, is worth every praise. Not just that, the actress also believes in doing her bit for the environment. In a recent chat with a leading daily, the actress came and spoke about how she loves the fact that she is opinionated and that her parents taught her to be like this. 

Bhumi Pednekar

She said, "I thank my parents for imparting strong values in me and I'm deeply thankful to them for making me this opinionated person that I have become." She added, "I will continue on my mission to constantly do my bit for the community and the fellow citizens of my country."
Bhumi Pednekar

Source link
[ad_2]

source https://earn8online.com/index.php/296628/bhumi-pednekar-has-some-sweet-things-to-say-about-her-parents/

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad