Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

news

Exclusive: Neena Gupta on how her autobiography has changed her image in the media


[ad_1]

Neena Gupta is one of the most sought after actors in the industry. She’s been around for decades but has managed to keep the audiences entertained even today more than ever before. Talking about her journey, Neena released her autobiography last month, Sach Kahun Toh that made several revelations about her personal and professional life. 


Neena Gupta

Right from her relationship with Sir Vivian Richards to bringing up Masaba as a single mother, she’s been questioned about her life time and again. Putting a stop to all this, her autobiography has cleared the air for good. Sharing with Filmfare how the book has changed her perception in the media and whether it affects her, she said, “I don’t care about whether it changes the false image the media had created of me. I’ve reached a point in my career and life where all of this doesn’t matter. I have a feeling that people will think differently of me as a person but if they don’t, it doesn’t matter. I’ve suffered, I’ve taken it in my stride, I lost a lot but now it’s all in the past and doesn’t matter.” 


Neena Gupta

She also spoke of whether she ever felt that it was a bad idea to open up her life with the book. She said, “I never felt it was a bad idea. It’s strange but it was like I took a road and I didn’t want to turn back. I just wanted to get somewhere and I kept going. The road was difficult but I never lost heart.” 


Source link
[ad_2]

source https://earn8online.com/index.php/310785/exclusive-neena-gupta-on-how-her-autobiography-has-changed-her-image-in-the-media/

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad