Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

news

Harlow I Can’t Wait ruffle hem dress


[ad_1]

I may love a jeans and a nice top outfit but running a close second in the autumn outfits stakes is a boho-style dress worn back with boots and this limited edition Harlow I Can’t ruffle hem dress ticks that outfit box – and more.

Harlow is an Australian-made label producing designs in sizes 12-26. All sizes are cut with curves in mind so the moment you step into a Harlow piece it feels like it was made for you. 

The model

Harlow I Can't Wait ruffle hem dress - floral

Harlow I Can’t Wait ruffle hem dress – floral

and me

Harlow dress | Verstirsi bag | FRANKiE4 Footwear boots

Harlow dress (I’m wearing XS) | Vestirsi bag | FRANKiE4 Footwear boots (not current)

I fell in love with the print of this dress at first sight but it was the feel of it on that sealed the deal. The shape is a perfect mix of fitted and flowy, designed to look The Business but feel oh, so comfortable.

I love how it hugs the bust without making it too busty, if you know what I mean? Elastic in the back of the empire line bodice is the secret here to making it fit without pulling or feeling constricted on the bust or back. From the bodice it flows to a deep ruffle hem, which sits just below the knees on me.

I’ve worn it here back with ankle boots because it’s still mild here in Brisbane but for cooler weather, simply add tights and a jacket or coat. I like the idea of a biker jacket here to contrast a little “tough” with the pretty.

If patterns aren’t your thing, the Harlow I Can’t Wait ruffle hem dress is also available in black and teal. Be quick, Harlow’s premium quality, thoughtfully designed and ethically produced pieces are limited edition. 

The Model and Me - Harlow I Can't Wait ruffle hem dress


About the Model and Me concept

If you’re new to Styling You, my Model and Me posts are in their 11th year. I know, I can’t believe it either.

I started them because so many of my then personal styling clients (I stopped seeing clients in 2012) could not imagine themselves in the clothes they saw on models in campaign images in store, in magazines or online. This is pre-Instagram. Just. And definitely pre-brands showcasing their garments on more than just the traditional model size. 

I wanted to offer a different visual perspective from what was visible to the fashion consumer. It’s not a better visual perspective. It’s just a DIFFERENT one. I took that six steps further in 2019 when I started my own label, choosing to invest in photographing all our garments on each size that we sell. 

The Model and Me posts have continued – they are designed to help you understand your size in a garment  but also to support and champion fellow independent fashion labels I love.

*My measurements: I usually wear size 12/14 depending on the shape of the garment. I’m 166cm tall. My bra size is 16C (104cm); waist 91cm; hip 109cm.

For more Model and Me, click HERE to see the archive.

Unless otherwise stated, the product has been gifted to me for editorial consideration. If it’s made it to one of these posts, it means I love it and would totally buy myself. Sometimes the links may be affiliate commission links, meaning if you buy after clicking through from my page, I may receive a small commission but you don’t pay anymore.


Source link
[ad_2]

source https://earn8online.com/index.php/303141/harlow-i-cant-wait-ruffle-hem-dress/

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad