Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

news

Katie Thurston May Have Just Dropped a Hint About Her Hometown Dates


[ad_1]

"With Greg, he was just really true to himself, you know, and he came out of the limo so nervous and so honest about it and just like, 'I don't know what I'm doing,'" she previously shared. "I thought that was very endearing that he wasn't trying to be cool. He wasn't trying to come in with a gimmick, he was like, 'This is me. I'm scared. Take it or leave it.'"

Katie added, "So I just kind of thought, you know, with that First Impression Rose, it would show, 'I'm interested. Don't be scared, have fun.'"

The Bachelorette airs Monday nights at 8 p.m. on ABC.


Source link
[ad_2]

source https://earn8online.com/index.php/310158/katie-thurston-may-have-just-dropped-a-hint-about-her-hometown-dates/

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad