Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

news

My Favorite Summer Beauty Essentials


[ad_1]

Hair Mask: Since I enjoy laying out in the sun during the summer, my hair can get a bit more damaged and dry so I swear by Prose’s hair mask, AKA pre-shampoo mask. It’s formulated with all the good stuff (jojoba oil, hyaluronic acid, oat oil, mango butter, and more) to hydrate and repair your hair cuticles. Apply it before you shampoo once or twice a week for 30 minutes, rinse it out, and prepared to be amazed at your hair’s newfound softness!

Body Lotion: The Necessaire summer beauty essential for me is their body lotion. It’s just perfect, simply put. Fragrance-free, effective without being too heavy or too light, and non-irritating. It’s a really straightforward body lotion that’s perfect for every skin type—I use it every day, multiple times a day!

Scalp & Body Scrub: Don’t forget to exfoliate during the summer! It’s easier to remember in the winter when your skin is already dry, but with as hot and sweaty as we can get during summertime, body scrubs are essential. I love Ouai’s St. Barts Scalp and Body Scrub and try to use it twice a week to ensure super smooth skin! It also smells so luxurious and good.


Source link
[ad_2]

source https://earn8online.com/index.php/305024/my-favorite-summer-beauty-essentials/

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad