Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

news

What I Bought From the 2021 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


[ad_1]

Yesterday was a big day. It was the official first day of every influencer’s Christmas morning—the 2021 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I traveled all the way from Nashville to Chicago just to shop this sale because, call me particular, but the Nashville Nordstrom is just not stocked up enough for a shopper like me. 

This year, the sale is all about the classic basics, which you know I love! I am so happy with all my purchases and know I will get plenty of wear from them for years to come. From sweaters and coats to fresh booties and great activewear, I feel like I found one of everything from the 2021 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and am sharing it all with you guys today!

Just as a reminder, Icon access started yesterday July 12, Ambassador access beings next this Wednesday July 14, Influencer access starts Friday July 16, and then EVERYONE can shop July 28!

Editor's Note: I'm 5'10 and sharing all the fit details for each item below. Click images to shop all products directly.


Source link
[ad_2]

source https://earn8online.com/index.php/308297/what-i-bought-from-the-2021-nordstrom-anniversary-sale/

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad