Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

news

Amazon Prime Day Deals + Other Amazon Favorites


[ad_1]

Hello hello! 

No baby news over here yet, but as you probably know, it’s Amazon Prime day! To ensure I can share all my favorite’s with you, we’re moving this week’s On a High Note post to tomorrow! Below, I’m rounding up a handful of favorites on deal for Prime Day, in addition to some of my other top favorites from Amazon! 

Before we jump in, I want to remind you that, like ALL these big shopping days, these things are *nice* to haves or *fun* to haves, but you don’t NEED any of this stuff. These are things I love if you’d like to treat yourself, or fill some holes in your summer wardrobe, but if you truly don’t need anything right now, close this browser! 😘

If you ARE in a place to shop today, I will say–I’m really impressed with this year’s assortment. There are some really amazing deals to be had–from electronics, to clothes! I’ll keep adding my favorites throughout the day as new deals are released! 

My favorite Amazon Prime Day Deals: 

Four great books I've read lately | Amazon Prime Day Deals

Kindle Paperwhite 

Will forever be my OG #1 Amazon item. I’ve owned Kindles since they first came out and have loved them for years and years and years. I love paper books (and supporting my local bookstores when I buy them!) but there’s nothing like having any book you want at your fingertips, anytime, anyplace. I don’t go anywhere without my Kindle! Prime Day is the best time to snag one at $50 off! 

Apple Air Pods | Amazon Prime Day Deals

Apple Air Pods 

It doesn’t look like they’re calling this a “Prime Day” deal but they’re $59 off, so I’m pretty sure that counts in my book. 😆

True & Co Bras and underwear

True & Co Bras and underwear: 

My go-to everyday bra! I have this bra in several colors!  I am SO EXCITED they have this as part of Prime day, as you guys are always looking for them on sale! They are the best everyday wireless bras–SO SO comfortable. I sleep in them. I’m wearing one right now.  (PS if you’re looking for a lounge/sports bra/crop, this Amazon one is my other live-in favorite and also marked down!) 

super comfy black romper

Amazon Prime Day Deals

This super comfy black romper: $26

37% off! I just ordered this romper and it is an awesome summer basic! SO soft and comfortable–can wear it around the house or out for a casual drink on the patio, park hang, summer stroll, etc. I have been assembling my arsenal of one-piece-wonders for postpartum as it’s just one less thing to worry about! (FYI this is not maternity, so obviously fits me a little differently right now 😜) I ordered my regular size and think it’s TTS! (Also, this v-neck version is very similar if you’d prefer that neckline!)

Packable/rollable visor: $13

Lightning deal for 30% off! I have been wanting a visor that’s packable and easy to throw in my bag for the beach or the park! (I love the visor aspect because I can wear my hair up in a high bun/pony with it, which you can’t do with a sun hat!) 

Ray Ban Sunglasses Amazon sale

Ray Ban Sunglasses: 20%+ off!

Ray Bans don’t go on sale very often so now is an awesome time to grab any pairs you’ve had your eyes on! (So many marked down!) My most worn pair are the Hexagon sunnies which are 20% off and the round frames which are 24% off! 

Amazon Essentials joggers

Super comfy Amazon Essentials joggers: $13!

Another item I LOVE that I just got in–ordered these to lounge in around the house because there is a LOT of that in my future–I got the really pretty blue color that is so cheery and happy! (Come in lots of other colors too!) They’re so comfy! I went with a medium and find them TTS! (FYI tank above is old but similar here!) 

Amazon Essentials Square Neck Tee

Amazon Essentials Square Neck Tee: $16

A friend was raving about this tee, so I got it in the pretty light blue and black and I LOVE. IT. It’s so soft, I love the slim-fit and square neck because it looks like a bodysuit but isn’t one–it’ll be perfect to wear with shorts and skirts this summer, and with jeans and a Moto jacket in the fall/winter! I ordered my regular size small. TTS. (FYI shorts are old but similar here!) 

Bamboo Jersey Bathrobe | Amazon Prime Day Deals

Bamboo Jersey Bathrobe: $11.99! 

The bathrobe I ordered for the hospital is $11.99 today! It’s so soft and looks like a $200 version! (Granted I don’t think it feels AS *expensive* as a $200 version, but for this price–you can’t beat it!) 

JBL Portable Speaker: 57% off

Not the brand we have, but pretty much their direct competitor that is the exact same! If you’ve been wanting a super powerful, waterproof bluetooth speaker (perfect for summer!) they have several at up to 57% off! 

My extra long iPhone charger cord 30% off

The exact charger cord I bought to bring to the hospital with me (one of your most popular reccos!) This is a really reputable brand and not a cheap one that will stop working after a few months. 😆

Nespresso Machine Bundle

I love my Nespresso machine! I can’t speak to this particular machine on sale specifically because this is different than the one I have, it’s a Nespresso x Breville machine for the Vertuo line (which means it makes espresso AND coffee, so it’s their more versatile machine!) It looks like an awesome deal if you’ve been wanting to snag a Nespresso Vertuo machine at a discount! (They have a couple different sets, one with a frother, one without, etc!) 

Women’s & Men’s Levi’s: 

Men’s 511’s (Neal’s favorite): Men’s slim-cut Levi’s are Neal’s go-to pair of jeans. They have them in several washes! They run TTS. 

Women’s classic 501 jean shorts: If you’ve had your eye on some classic Levi’s cutoff jean shorts, they are as low as $29! The longer mid-thigh version is on sale too! If cutoffs aren’t your thing, their mid-length rolled shorts are super cute and a bit more polished! 

Other personal Amazon Favorites: 

Amazon Essentials colorful fruit onesie set

Amazon Prime Day Deals

Amazon Essentials colorful fruit onesie set: $18 for 6

LR is a little peanut (they think she’s about 6 pounds) and I realized I had no preemie sized anything on hand, in case she’s born too small for her newborn/0-3 month clothes! I found this cute little summery pack of onesies on Amazon that I ordered in premie just in case–but they come in all other sizes too and are so cute for summer! Nice to have something cheap to throw on for those really hot days! 

On a High Note Vol 47 | My favorite $20 white ruffle nightgown 

My favorite $20 white ruffle nightgown 

I am obsessed with this nightgown and it’s my go-to of choice. Kind of little girl/grandma chic but I’m into it. It’s super soft, not see through, cool if you’re a hot sleeper, and just so easy to throw on! Runs TTS. 

$28 Amazon Mumu | Amazon Prime Day Deals

THE $28 Amazon Mumu

The one, the only, the ONLY dress I own in 5 colors. Truly pajamas in dress form–wear it around the house, dress it up for dinner, throw it on over a bathing suit. Whoever said $28 can’t buy happiness has never worn an Amazon mumu. 😜

Sizing: FYI, sizing can be inconsistent from one color to another but in general I would say the bust/chest area run small. Both XS and S fit me pre-pregnancy, but now a couple of the colors are too tight in the chest for me–however, I ordered a medium of a couple colors to try and they were WAY too big. So I would say, order a couple sizes and return what doesn’t work. 

under armour no-show underwear | Amazon Prime Day Deals

The most comfortable no-show thong underwear ever: $18 

Another item I dedicated a whole review post to right here. I did see some Prime deals on other brands of no-show underwear, but honestly these are still less expensive! 

Amazon $19 bike short lounge set

Amazon $19 bike short lounge set: 

The perfect thing for lounging around the house, working from home, etc! I have this lounge set in two colors (FYI, the “green” color on the website isn’t accurate–the color you see above is the green color!) I also have the pink color! It’s SO so soft and stretchy and I will definitely be living in it postpartum. (I could get away with wearing it up until about 25 weeks pregnant I would say. 😆) I would say it runs true to size, obviously I sized up because of LR. FYI, it’s very thin–so these aren’t bike shorts you’ll probably want to wear out of the house without something covering your butt! 

Amazon $24 jumpsuit | Amazon Prime Day Deals

Amazon $24 jumpsuit: 

All the comfort of a flowy dress, with the practicality of a jumpsuit! (So great for things like picnics, mom/aunt life, etc!) Comes in SO many colors and so cool and breezy! Can’t wait til my belly can fit into it again. 😂 Runs TTS! 

Amazon $27 Two-Piece Swimsuit

Amazon Prime Day Deals

Amazon $27 Two-Piece Swimsuit: 

The BEST swimsuit with the perfect amount of coverage! So comfortable and comes in so many colors. I immediately ordered two more colors because I loved it so much when I got it! I received so many DM’s from those of you who said the same! Read my full review on it right here! 

Ruffle tee dress

Ruffle tee dress: $30

I have worn this dress so much in the hot summer weather. It’s super cool and breezy and so soft! Heads up: I also ordered it in navy and white and I’m returning those versions because they’re a super weird cheap feeling material, not the same as the floral print that you see above, which is really soft! Sizing: I sized up and went with a medium and love the way it fits! 

Best lounge bras ever

Best lounge bras ever: $6-$24

I love them so much I dedicated a whole post to them right here. If you’re looking for a great lounge bra/crop top to work out in, I highly recommend getting the multi-pack of these. They are so incredibly comfortable you won’t want to take them off. 

Colorful print maxi dress

Colorful print maxi: $26

A cousin of the original mumu, this floral print maxi is for those who prefer a look with a cinched waist–it has an elastic waist and a tie, along with a button-front. (Though the buttons are small so they aren’t super functional, I have the top couple unbuttoned and pull it on over my head.) Sizing: Runs TTS. 

Short mumu on Amazon

Amazon Prime Day Deals

Short mumu: $22

Another little gem I got for our Florida trip. If you aren’t into the longer lengths, I give you–the short mumu! Love the 3/4 length sleeves, ruffle hem–and comes in two pretty color ways! I sized up for a looser fit. 

That’s all for now! If you have questions about any of these items, feel free to shoot me a DM on Instagram! 💛 Again, remember, there is nothing on this list you NEED–these are all “fun to haves” or “nice to haves”–don’t feel pressured to buy anything just because it’s “on sale”–you aren’t missing out. 😘


Source link
[ad_2]

source https://earn8online.com/index.php/322520/amazon-prime-day-deals-other-amazon-favorites/

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad